Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome Post

Greetings,

I created this blog as a place to keep track of all the great advice I hear from other moms, that I pick up from Mommy and Me classes as well as various book resources and parenting lists. I struggled with the naming of this blog for a while and then when my friends teased me about always going too far with the personal information, I realized TMI Mom was a perfect title! It captures both a personality trait of mine as well as the need to write stuff down, since I have too much information from too many resources to ever remember it all! I hope readers will find something useful once in a while and will post their own comments and solutions on a topic (I may keep these for future posts as well). Not everything works for everyone, and so I'll post anything I feel is safe for baby, whether it works for us personally. I had originally hoped to post something once a day, but being a busy working mom, I now plan on aiming to post two tips a week and one more tip, local resource, or little known fact on a weekend day.

You'll see the content of these posts evolve with our child, who is currently 3 months old. Thanks to all the parents out there who so willingly share their advice and experiences that help new moms and dads with their parenting experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment